Solar Stik™ 100 Lite and 12VDC Standard Power Pak 100 System package
Introducing Solar Stik™ 100 Lite & Standard-Series Power Pak! Made in the USA!
The Solar Stik™ 100 Lite can generate a robust supply of electrical power… up to 1.0 kWh of power per day (about 80 amp hours)! The added capabilities of the Standard-Series Power Pak make this an excellent package for applications ranging from recreational to humanitarian. It can also be used in support of the other Military-grade Solar Stik™ Systems.
Like its military-grade siblings, the Lite-Series Solar Stiks™ have dual power-receptacles that allow for connection of additional Solar Stiks™.
The 25’ Solar Power leash allows for placement of the Solar Stik™ far away from the location of the Power Pak. This provides the user with the ability to work or operate in a shady environment (such as under a tree) while generating solar power. Custom lengths available. Call 484-593-4262.
The Solar Stik™ 100 Lite includes soft panel transport cases. The Power Pak has wheels and an extending handle for easy transportation.
This system makes a great constant power source for emergency home power, tools, computers, Humanitarian relief efforts, or even medical equipment!
Why buy a Solar Stik™ from us? Satisfied customers! And - Solar Stik™ awarded us with exclusive dealership of their consumer line. Please check out our testimonials page: Click here
• Solar Stik™ 100 Lite
• Standard Power Pak 100
• 375 watt Trip Lite inverter. click here: to see specs
• 25’ (7.62 m) Solar Power Leash
• Four ground securing stakes & mallet
Standard Power Pak 100 includes:
- 12VDC Inter-connector Port - allows rapid “Plug & Play expansion
- 375 Watt Tripp-Lite inverter (modified sine wave)
- Accessory cables
- User-friendly backlit LCD that provides battery voltage, solar charging amperage, charging status & more
- Sealed breaker switch
Made in America, EXELTECH XP SERIES INVERTERS are the most affordable, reliable, lightweight, and best regulated, true sine wave inverters available. The XP SERIES inverter will operate any AC load anywhere. Ultra lightweight, yet rugged enough for the most extreme mobile environments. Read more...
- Solar Stik 100 System Package - Spec Sheet1.43 Meg | 4/28/2014
- Solar Stik 100 Lite Instruction Manual2.85 Meg | 8/3/2015
- Panels and Tripod - Printable Data Sheet686.86 K | 12/6/2012
- Standard Power Pak 1000 Instruction Manual3.94 Meg | 8/4/2015
The Solar Stick and Power Pak:
Tripp-Lite 375 watt inverter (included)
Flexible and expandable - add a deep cycle marine battery to increase storage:
Standard Power Pak 100 - shown with optional ExelTech 1100 pure sine inverter and do-it yourself add'l battery storage
Use with an RV:
Use for Camping:
Use on the Farm:
Use in Crisis Situations:
Solar Generator = No Noise, No Fuel, No Fumes...unlike our friend here:
High quality cases for easy transport of tripod and panels:
Pelican Case Colors
- Solar Stik 100 Lite Instruction Manual