Solar Stik™ 100 Lite and 12VDC Standard Power Pak 100 System package
Introducing Solar Stik™ 100 Lite & Standard-Series Power Pak! Made in the USA!
The Solar Stik™ 100 Lite can generate a robust supply of electrical power… up to 1.0 kWh of power per day (about 80 amp hours)! The added capabilities of the Standard-Series Power Pak make this an excellent package for applications ranging from recreational to humanitarian. It can also be used in support of the other Military-grade Solar Stik™ Systems.
Like its military-grade siblings, the Lite-Series Solar Stiks™ have dual power-receptacles that allow for connection of additional Solar Stiks™.
The 25’ Solar Power leash allows for placement of the Solar Stik™ far away from the location of the Power Pak. This provides the user with the ability to work or operate in a shady environment (such as under a tree) while generating solar power. Custom lengths available. Call 484-593-4262.
The Solar Stik™ 100 Lite includes soft panel transport cases. The Power Pak has wheels and an extending handle for easy transportation.
This system makes a great constant power source for emergency home power, tools, computers, Humanitarian relief efforts, or even medical equipment!
Why buy a Solar Stik™ from us? Satisfied customers! And - Solar Stik™ awarded us with exclusive dealership of their consumer line. Please check out our testimonials page: Click here
• Solar Stik™ 100 Lite
• Standard Power Pak 100
• 375 watt Trip Lite inverter. click here: to see specs
• 25’ (7.62 m) Solar Power Leash
• Four ground securing stakes & mallet
Standard Power Pak 100 includes:
- 12VDC Inter-connector Port - allows rapid “Plug & Play expansion
- 375 Watt Tripp-Lite inverter (modified sine wave)
- Accessory cables
- User-friendly backlit LCD that provides battery voltage, solar charging amperage, charging status & more
- Sealed breaker switch
- Solar Stik 100 System Package - Spec Sheet1.43 Meg | 4/28/2014
- Solar Stik 100 Lite Instruction Manual2.85 Meg | 8/3/2015
- Panels and Tripod - Printable Data Sheet686.86 K | 12/6/2012
- Standard Power Pak 1000 Instruction Manual3.94 Meg | 8/4/2015
The Solar Stick and Power Pak:
Tripp-Lite 375 watt inverter (included)
Flexible and expandable - add a deep cycle marine battery to increase storage:
Standard Power Pak 100 - shown with optional ExelTech 1100 pure sine inverter and do-it yourself add'l battery storage
Use with an RV:
Use for Camping:
Use on the Farm:
Use in Crisis Situations:
Solar Generator = No Noise, No Fuel, No Fumes...unlike our friend here:
High quality cases for easy transport of tripod and panels:
Pelican Case Colors
- Solar Stik 100 Lite Instruction Manual