Hello and Welcome!
Celebrating eight years in business! Alternative Energy, Inc. was founded February 2008.
Our company has two divisions:
1) Distribution of US-Made Solar and Wind-Powered Generators, Lighting & Refrigeration Systems
2) Project Development and Government/Public Relations in support of large scale solar energy
We are proud partners in the Environmental Protection Agency - WaterSense and Department of Energy - ENERGY STAR programs.
Thank you for your business and friendship!
Members of our team include:
- Laurel Finch: Finance / Trade Shows
- Earl Finch: Trade shows
- Kelly Ann Baker: Web and Social Media
- M Street LLC: website management, e-marketing and search engine optimization
- John Fowler: Sales
- Global Executive Forum Group LLC:
Bill Finch is founder and president of Alternative Energy, Inc. He brings 25 years of marketing communications, business development and public policy experience - with Fortune 25, start-ups and government agencies.
- 15 years with Hewlett-Packard and their technology spin off - Agilent Technologies
- Former registered lobbyist in PA, FL and DE. Coalition lobbyist in CA, NJ
- Former Corporate Fellow of the National Governors Association (NGA) – Served five years on the NGA Environmental Advisory Committee.
- Early phase project developer on 80 MW Eastern Shore Solar and 6 MW Keystone Solar developed By Community Energy Inc.
- BA in Geography/Environmental Science - Edinboro University of PA
- MS in Communications - West Chester University of PA
Bill is politically active and is a committee person with his party’s caucus. He works state and congressional campaigns in support of environmentally focused candidates of both parties.